Translate

Friday, October 2, 2009

About My Blogs

The way to use this blog is very simple. However, before I start, these are simply my opinions, projections and ramblings and I am not a licensed broker or analyst, so like all those disclaimers say, please use your own judgement in doing anything. However, in the past my opinions have come into fruition. Now, this blog can be used to position yourself financially. Remember, that for every winner their are losers. Actually, there are normally many more losers than winners. With that said, no matter what state of the economy that I project in the near future, while reading the blogs, keep asking yourself, "who are those that will win out of these situations" as in picking stocks, currencies, bonds and other investment vehicles. I think you will happily be rewarded. Sure, I watch a lot of Bloomberg, CNBC and read the Wall Street Journal, but after all these years I know all the biases, especially CNBC, who tends to sway towards GE, since GE is their parent company. Therefore, they will, of course, push GE and their subsidiaries, Mastercard more vs Visa... Next time GE goes up a whole dollar, watch CNBC, they will talk about it every hour. In addition, normally when you hear about a company's stock going up or down through CNBC, you are getting in too late. Furthermore, their hosts are giving too much false optimism, which misleads, because they are more entertainers and I do enjoy watching and listening to them. The Kudlow's, Bartiromo's, Gasparino's, Faber, Cramer and the rest of the crew, yes, I am a fan. So, I try to cut out all that stuff as a non entertainer and just give you what's really going and hint what to look out for. Hope you enjoy and I look forward to your comments, opinions and questions.  That was written pre-2010.

Now 2020, I am attempting to use this old blog as a possible addition to a trade journal, sharing charts that I share on StockTwits, which is a mess in keeping up with.  I may be adding more to the mess, but I will look back at all this and figure out a system...hopefully.  This will mostly be technical equity(small, mid and large), currency, fixed income vehicles, basically anything that can be charted.  Promising looking charts that I like, using a combination of Elliot's Wave, Wyckoff Method, Patterns and other tricks I have learned along the way with no indicators and charted in a style how I first started charting on the back of the WSJ index charts.  Wow...over 30 years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment